This page will give a condensed overview over my previous employment, education as well as personal interests and skills. Feel free to ask me any question via the contact form at the end of this page.
For a PDF version of my CV click on the icon below.
I gained practical working experience in a variety of fields including finance/risk management, webdevelopment, scientific research and lastly social services.
Since February 2021:
Co-founder and CEO of a small agency for webdevelopment & -consulting
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Frontend-development with HTML, CSS & JS as well as with CMS like WordPress or Webflow
- Administration & organization
- Content marketing for social media
Since September 2018:
Several research assistant positions for different chairs including finance, Accounting & Economics as well as a consulting position for the university’s marketing
May 2020 – January 2021:
Internship & consecutive employment as a working student with the Sächsische Aufbaubank – Förderbank’s (Saxon development bank’s) managerial risk accounting in Dresden, Germany
- Continous reporting of risks occuring from changes in interest rates
- Continous reporting of risks occuring from changes in liquidity & refinancing structures
- Assisting in evaluation of credit risks – particuarly those resulting from the COVID-19-crisis
September 2019 – February 2020:
Internship with the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau’s (KfW) credit risk management in Frankfurt, Germany
- Credit risk assessment for annual revaluations (ratings) or for specific credit decisions (votums)
- Reporting of limits in accordance with the Basel Capital Accords and the CRR
March 2016 – August 2016:
orthopedic assistant with the Buchbergklink Bad Tölz in Bad Tölz, Germany
- October 2015:
Development aid in Nepal after the devastating earthquake
Growing up in South-Bavaria, Germany, I went to school in Bad Tölz near Munich. Despite most my friends remaining in the Munich area, I moved to Zwickau in Saxony for studying business administration as I wanted to see different regions of Germany.
Since September 2020:
- Consecutive Master’s degree in Financial Accounting, Controlling & Taxation (M.Sc.) in Zwickau, Saxony
- Current grade: 1.3
September 2016 – August 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with special focus on finance & international economics
- Final grade: 1.6
- Bachelor thesis: Banking in Uzbekistan in spite of the current political & economic reforms
September 2013 – May 2015:
- A-Levels at Fachoberschule Bad Tölz
- Special focus on psychology and social work
- Final grade: 2.6
Competences & personal interests
Besides study-related interests like capital markets / investments and behavioural economics, I am curious about technological innovations and digitization. Though I natively speak German, I mostly read and watch in English as a lot of my fields of interests are not primarily published in German.
Furthermore, I am health concious and try to learn as much as possible about nutrition.
- MS Office, HTML & CSS: sound proficiency
- German: native speaker
- English: proficient
- French & Spanish: basic
hobbies & fields of interests:
- reading (primarily about psychological / behavioural economics, technological advances & their applications)
- fitness & nutritional science
- Webdevelopment & -design